Terms and Conditions of HajMa Events Mobile Application
If you are the account holder, you will protect and control your account data and be fully responsible for any use of your account by others.
You as a user are confirming that you are 13 years of age or older (some jurisdictions require users to be older due to local laws requirements).
You have the legal authority to enter into this agreement and use the services, including our websites, in accordance with all the terms and conditions of the following agreement.
HajMa Events does not intentionally collect information from users under the age of 13. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to deny any user access to the services at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to violation of the terms of this agreement.
In order to access certain features of HajMa Events’ services, you will need to become an account holder by creating an account. When you create an account, you must provide complete and accurate information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, including your interaction and communication with others, and you must safeguard your account. To this end, if you are an account holder, you agree to keep your contact information up to date.
Some content you see or otherwise access on or through the services is used for commercial purposes. You agree and understand that the HajMa Group of Companies may place advertising and promotions on the services alongside, near or otherwise in close proximity to your content, as well as the content of others.
In case that other terms conflict with the terms of this agreement, the additional terms shall prevail as far as those specific services are concerned.
The Content and information available on and through the services (including messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphical images, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to the HajMa Group of Companies or licensed to the HajMa Group of Companies by third parties. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, display, perform, publish, license, transfer ownership of materials that are not your materials.
You grant the HajMa Group of Companies a non-exclusive, gratuitous, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and wholly sublicensable right to: post, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, use as a basis for creating derivative works, and for the open demonstration and performance of your materials around the world using any means of information transmission.
You acknowledge that HajmaEvents may credit your materials at its sole discretion. You also grant the HajMa Group of Companies the right to prosecute individuals or legal entities that violate the rights to your Materials owned by you or the HajMa Group of Companies. You have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and other forms of exploitation of your Materials by the HajMa Group of Companies or their licensees, assigns and authorized persons.
You expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Services any Content of yours that:
• Is false, illegal, misleading, defamatory, offensive (or supportive of insulting another person), threatening, violating privacy or publicity rights, obscene, indecent, unlawful or otherwise offensive;
• is pornographic or fraudulent content that is suggestive or hate speech;
• Is patently offensive to the online community, such as that which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• Would constitute, encourage, promote or provide instructions for conduct of an illegal activity, a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate the rights of any party in any country of the world, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including (without limitation) the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of any securities exchange, including (but not limited to) the New York Stock Exchange , the NASDAQ or the London Stock Exchange;
• Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
• May infringe patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. Specifically, content that promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of works that are copyrighted by third parties, including providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information on how to bypass manufacturer's copy protections, or providing pirated music files or links to pirated audio files;
• Constitutes mass mailings or spamming, junk mail, chain letters or investment / cash pyramid schemes;
• Impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including the HajMa Group of Companies;
• Is private information of any third party, including (without limitation) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers and credit card numbers. Note that an individual’s surname may be posted to our websites, but only where express permission of the identified individual has been secured beforehand;
• Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
• Include or are intended to facilitate viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
IN CONSIDERATION OF THE TERMS ABOVE, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THE HAJMA GROUP OF COMPANIES (LIKE ITS EMPLOYEES, MANAGEMENT AND AFFILIATED PERSONS) UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PENALTY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS LOSS REVENUES, PROFITS, REPUTATION, DATA RESULT INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS PROCESS OF ANY SORT RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OR RELATED USING SERVICES, SUSPENDED OR INABILITY TO OBTAIN ACCESS, VIEWING OR USING THE SERVICES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION , YOUR TRUST IN THE REVIEWS AND OPINIONS POSTED ON THE SERVICES; COMPUTER VIRUSES; INFORMATION; SOFTWARE)